With this document GMV S.p.A. wishes to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Therefore, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
Purpose of the processing
Your personal information will be processed for the following purposes:
- Allow GMV S.p.A. to carry out its internal administrative task and to comply with all laws and / or orders of the applicable public authorities;
- Provide pre and post-sales services and general information on products and services and on GMV’s purchasing network;
- Protect and enforce GMV’s rights, inc
The data processing is carried out by appointed and specialized personnel of GMV S.p.A. or of third-party companies that operate on its behalf, with paper, IT and electronic tools and with any other type of technologically suitable support; the processing of data will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned law, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality.
The Data Controller is GMV S.p.A., with registered office in Via Don Carlo Gnocchi 10, Pero (MI). Tel. +39 02 339301. Fax +39 02 3390379. Email: email@example.com
Personal data subject to processing
The use of the site by visitors, for technical and security reasons and for statistical purposes, involves the collection and processing of different types of personal data relating to the user:
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate our site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to our site.
b) Data provided by the user
This data is requested when requesting information, when present during a registration, in order to take advantage of our services or to send an application. You will be asked to consent to the processing of data based on the provisions of the GDPR.
These are the data required:
- Data to be entered for registration in the dedicated technical area (“Technical Area / Tech Area”): User name, Company name, Country, Email address, Password.
- Data to be entered for newsletter subscription: User name, Company name, Country, Email address.
- Data relating to the “Work with us,” Become a Dealer “and” Contacts – Request an offer “pages: Name, Email, Curriculum Vitae (” Work with us “), any personal data communicated directly by the user in the text of the email or in the relative attachments.
As it is not a legal obligation, the provision of personal data to GMV SpA of the cited data is optional. However, any refusal on your part to provide such data will make it impossible for us to proceed with the provision of the services provided through the websites of GMV S.p.A.
It is reiterated that the purpose of these activities remains closely related to company activities, limiting their use in contexts that may compromise personal dignity and decorum.
Applications to a work position
The CVs received can be stored and re-evaluated for subsequent research for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile. The candidate may object to the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org box
Please remember to include in the curriculum vitae the declaration in which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoid inserting special categories of personal data (such as health status, religious, philosophical or political beliefs) not relevant to the position for which you are applying.
Storage of personal data
The data are collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using computerized, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in a way to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data will be stored at the competent offices of GMV S.p.A. for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.
The data collected as part of the service provision may be disclosed to:
- Companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the technical operation of the services on this site, such as hosting service providers, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services, companies that provide technical components for the provision of some website features.
- Administrative and judicial bodies and authorities for legal obligations.
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, or on standard clauses defined by the European Commission.
Personal data will never be sold or sold to third parties.
Rights of the interested parties
Please note that, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to ask the joint owners of the treatment:
- information about the existence of your personal data, the origin of them, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to his / her personal data;
- updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of the processing of personal data;
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed.
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an electronic device, and transmitted to another Data Controller without hindrance.
- lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in Italy
When using the services provided by GMV S.p.A., the user gives the broader indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, claim for compensation for treatment, etc. that should reach GMV S.p.A. by third parties whose personal data have been processed through its use of the service in violation of the rules on the protection of applicable personal data. In any case, if you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties in the use of our service, you guarante from now – assuming all related responsibilities – that this particular processing hypothesis is based on an appropriate legal basis (for example, the consent of the interested party) pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his pages or by alternative or similar means.
We remind you that for any question or request regarding personal data and respect for privacy, you must contact the address email@example.com.
Last update to 29/03/2019