Representing a modern design, the GMV doors are customizable in a wide range of finishes, matching with any surroundings, from residential to public buildings, from exclusive offices to traditional environments.
Moreover, landing doors and the lift car are customizable in order to upgrade the entrances of buildings. In this respect, GMV assists you by supplying lift landing doors and home lifts without panels, in order to allow the utmost possible freedom in the realization of the buildings’ entrances.
Additionally, GMV is able to supply the Home Lifty® without door panels, with only the door lock, to allow a creative door design with finishes equal to the doors in the house.
Since 2004, landing and car doors are produced in-house in the GMV production plant and are subject to quality controls to ensure highly reliable products.
The GMV doors are available and already conforming to the recent amendments of the European Standards, which rule the designing and the production of lifts and home lifts.
Automatic doors are available in the following versions:
- 2 telescopic doors (2AT), with a sill of 90 mm or with reduced sill of 70 mm
- 3 telescopic doors (3AT), with a sill of 105 mm
- 2 opposed doors (2AO), with a sill of 75 mm or with reduced sill of 35 mm
and with following finishes:
- Scotch Brite stainless steel
- Vandal resistant stainless steel (Line, Check, Leather or 5WL)
- Polimod (a fire painting finish with polimod process), in different colors
- Glass, with ClearShield® treatment (for non-stick coating, easier cleansing and improved visibility, reducing the frequency of cleansing)
Available also a fire resistant version with a 90 mm sill, certified E60 EI30 – 60 – 90 – 120 and E120.
Available for the Home lift systems are automatic folding car doors in the Scotch Brite stainless steel finish and the manual and automatic swing landing doors in the RAL-paint finish in different colors.
All doors are supplied with a high protective, scratch-resistant layer, easy to remove for a damage-safe handling on site.